RC PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT (“RC PDP POLICY”)
Rainbow Centre, Singapore (RC) shall, in the process of its operations, collect, process, disclose or in other use of personal data, adhere to the requirements of the PDPA. We use the information during the course of enrolment and for marketing purposes on our website and in printed materials. We respect your data and will endeavour to preserve and protect the data which you have voluntarily provided. RC understands your expectation that your personal information shall be maintained accurately and secured from unwarranted disclosure.
The following sets out how RC will use and protect the information you provided to us.
Types of information collected:
- Personal details and demographic information (name, contact details, gender, nationality etc.) when registering your child with us for enrolment, signing up for activities/programmes, for services, seeking employment or submitting an enquiry via the website or other channels etc;
- Responses to surveys for research purposes to improve our services;
- Text, images and film from school-related activities, and enquiries and comments via the RC website and social media
Purpose of data collection:
- Maintain regular communication channels for updating student progress and disseminating information regarding the school programmes to you in a timely manner
- Administration, statistical analysis and intervention in the event of medical or pastoral counselling requirements
- Review strategic plan, academic policies and guidelines
- Management of security and risk
- Provide education services, track progression of students and evaluate student’s suitability for a programme
- Market research
- Internal and external audits;
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- Analysis of information to improve and develop the RC website
Confidentiality of Information
Authorised personnel within RC and its appointed data intermediaries will be able to access the information you provide to us. We may also share the information collected with third parties where necessary. We would only do so with your express agreement and consent and will always ensure that your information used is in accordance with the terms of the PDPA. Unless required or permitted to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
How to contact us
The confidentiality of your personal data is important to RC. If your personal data is collected, used or disclosed for the purposes we have listed above, we will protect it and use it only in accordance with the PDPA. If you need clarifications, corrections, access, withdrawal of consent for use of your personal data or any other queries regarding to how RC manages, protects and/or processes your personal data, please feel free to contact us at:
Data Protection Officer
Address: Data Protection Officer
Rainbow Centre, Singapore
501 Margaret Drive, Singapore 149306
Updates on RC PDP Policy
- As part of RC’s efforts to ensure that personal data is properly managed, protected and processed, RC will be reviewing its PDP Policy, procedures and processes from time to time.
- RC reserves the right to amend the terms of the PDP Policy at its absolute discretion. This RC PDP Policy and any amendment to the RC PDP Policy will be posted on RC website.